It will no longer be necessary to have a machine for each inspection, but a single solution that contains multiple inspection systems and technologies
A true revolution that goes beyond the concept of combined machines to guarantee the quality and safety of food products. Smaller footprint (it is a similar size to a checkweigher), a single user interface that makes it possible to check what is happening for a single inspection, differentiated reject and automatic setting of the recipes for every inspection are the immediate advantages of the “ALL-IN-ONE” solutions, on top of which they offer lower energy consumption, with significant effects in terms of sustainability.
What solutions can be offered as “ALL-IN-ONE”? All essential inspections, but innovative applications also aim to guarantee product safety and quality:
- The presence of micro-holes on packaging -An innovative in line system for the detection of micro-holes, that can be used on trays as well as flow packs and without having to change the line speed nor the composition of the product preservation gas. Based on IR spectroscopy or gas sensors, it selectively, rapidly, and accurately identifies the presence of target molecules leaking from the package, indicating the presence of a micro-hole. As a target molecule it is possible to use CO2 for all products packaged in MAP, alcohol for the bread and baked goods sector and aromas for some special products.
- The presence of extraneous bodies - such as fragments of glass, bones, metal, plastic, or stones - that accidentally end up in the product during the production process or coming from the raw materials, are detected through the application of X rays.
- Product weight - Fundamental for avoiding the waste of food, monitoring, and optimizing the efficiency of the production line and complying with regulations (MID metrological approval)
- Seal check - It makes it possible to identify the presence of food in the seal, on both transparent as well as colored and covering packaging with the application of hyperspectral technology.
- Label and code control - This avoids placing products on the market with incorrect labels or codes (expiration date, batch code, etc) or information. It prevents returns from the market with significant economic consequences.
From now on companies will only need to know which inspections are necessary to guarantee quality and safety for the consumer and not how many machines they need to incorporate into the line. They will only need one, a machine from the Antares Vision Group “ALL-IN-ONE” series».
Moreover, it is possible to add the solutions for digital factory and supply chain transparency: the first one to reduce costs and increase production line efficiency through data management, the second one to track product along the supply chain.